MEP Shoring System
Few components - various applications
Novatec Formwork Systems supplies the MEP System which is designed to be used as an individual prop shoring tower or as a table form for all kinds of applications in slab forming. You always use the same basic components, and the props are equipped with a ‘state of the art’ quick-lowering system (SAS).
Easy to assemble, the reinforcing frames are connected to the MEP props with hammerhead screws, using only a hammer. The MEP towers can be assembled in a horizontal position and crane-lifted into place, or assembled vertically as individual components.
SAS Quick-Lowering System
- Coarse adjustment with pins, and precise adjustment with the adjusting nut on the external tube.
- Relieved of load when struck with a hammer.
- After stripping, the SAS quick-lowering system automatically resets itself to the original locked position.
- Adjustable diagonal cross braces allow prop spacings from 80 cm to 350 cm. This may be required for special projects.
- Scaffolding tubes (Ø 48 mm) can be attached with an MEP tube coupler to the external tube of the prop at any position required.
- Self-securing scaffold platforms are quick to setup and used to provide working decks.
- Beam clamps secure steel or aluminium beams to the head plate of the prop (e.g. to form tables).
- Forked prop heads can be mounted to the MEP props to take up the steel profiles or wooden beams of the superstructure.
- A lift truck is used to lift and transport the shoring towers (two trucks are required per 4-leg tower).
Available in 3.50 m & 4.0 m
Forked Prop Head
Galvanised Steel, 2.40 kg