way to Prop
SAFE PROP is a unique and innovative product that makes back propping more efficient and most importantly, safer.
As you know, constructing suspended slab floors creates a number of potential safety risks which need to be managed. So, what if you could completely eliminate several of those risks with a simple and cost effective adjustment to your back props?
Safe Prop is a unique and innovative product that makes back propping more efficient and most importantly safer.
Dependable and durable, this patented universal safety product has been designed and engineered in Australia and used around the world as the number 1 solution for securing props, ensuring enhanced safety on job sites globally.
Safe Prop is made suitable for any type and size of prop and meets Australian and European standards.
The SAFE PROP Advantage
Prevents serious injuries
The patented spring loaded attachment prevents back props from becoming loose or falling over during the curing and post stressing period, increasing safety in and around job sites.
Removing the need to drill support screws onto prop heads means installation is quicker and easier, saving time and costs.
Prevents harmful exposure to silica
Eliminates exposure to crystalline silica found in concrete dust by removing the need for concrete drilling, particularly overhead which comes with further risks.
Maintains structural integrity
No drilling of concrete required, reducing the risk of damaging services and/or post tensioning cables.
Set & forget – no screws or adjustments required
Install and Uninstall a single prop with Safe Prop in under a minute
- Safety concerns with falling props – potential serious injuries or fatalities
- Drilling into concrete causing irreversible lung damage from silica dust
- Time wasted on seeking drill permits required prior to drilling and fitting props
- Potential risks of drilling through services when fitting screws
- Potential risks of damaging stressing cables when drilling through concrete
- Working at heights permits and risks
- Costs associated with consumables & labour, concrete repair & machinery hire
- The no.1 control measure – Eliminate
To find out more about the dangers of Silica Dust and ways to reduce exposure in the workplace, follow the links below: