Join our team
Novatec Formwork Systems is proud to be recognised as a leader in the national construction formwork equipment importation, manufacturing and marketing segment. We have a strong team of committed and professional staff who work together and look forward to the challenges Novatec has to offer.
We provide opportunities across a wide range of career disciplines at our multiple locations around Australia.
We look for experience in the following areas:
- Sales & Marketing
- Design & Engineering
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Technical / Operations
Our aim is to provide a safe, positive and productive work environment in which a balanced approach to work and life is encouraged. We recognise that our success is attributed to our expert people therefore we aim to foster individual talents and up-skill our people as required. Novatec strongly believe in a team-based approach and value good communication between each other and our branches.
We look to recruit people that not only have the right skills, experience and abilities, but also possess a level of passion and ambition in what they do in their professional and personal pursuits.
If you believe you have the right drive, motivation, and passion that we are after, we’d love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Current Job Vacancies
Business Development Manager - Full time
If you’re interested in a dynamic role with on-the-road autonomy, we invite you to apply to our Business Development Manager position. The successful applicant will be based in Yatala and responsible for achieving sales targets and objectives in South East Queensland (SEQ).
You must currently be working within the distribution of a technical and or building products retail market and have proven sales experience. You will be a strong hunter and relationship builder with your current client base and have the ability to manage and develop a call cycle to plan to succeed.
You will have a switched on, outgoing personality and will be a highly effective communicator to gain market share in your space.
This position represents a great opportunity to develop an on-going succession career path.
Reporting to the National Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Attain a strong working knowledge of all company equipment and systems
- Assist in the ongoing development and implementation of Business Plans
- Market and promote Company products
- Seek out and establish a diverse client base
- Provide estimating and quotation services as required
- Project business opportunities within the various alternative market sectors
- Provide technical support, training and supervision for clients
- Liaise effectively with clients, engineers, architects, builders and the like
- Deal with and appropriately direct customer queries and complaints.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 3 years sales experience of a building or industrial product
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Call cycle sales experience within SEQ
- Passionate and driven self-stater who can work autonomously and deliver results
- Proven sales growth year on year experience.
What’s on Offer?
The successful applicant will be offered a salary and commission package, negotiable based on experience. Car, Mobile phone & Laptop will be provided.
If you meet the criteria above, please send a current resume` and cover letter to email@example.com or via the link below. Only successful candidates will be contacted.