Join our team
Novatec Formwork Systems is proud to be recognised as a leader in the national construction formwork equipment importation, manufacturing and marketing segment. We have a strong team of committed and professional staff who work together and look forward to the challenges Novatec has to offer.
We provide opportunities across a wide range of career disciplines at our multiple locations around Australia.
We look for experience in the following areas:
- Sales & Marketing
- Design & Engineering
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Technical / Operations
Our aim is to provide a safe, positive and productive work environment in which a balanced approach to work and life is encouraged. We recognise that our success is attributed to our expert people therefore we aim to foster individual talents and up-skill our people as required. Novatec strongly believe in a team-based approach and value good communication between each other and our branches.
We look to recruit people that not only have the right skills, experience and abilities, but also possess a level of passion and ambition in what they do in their professional and personal pursuits.
If you believe you have the right drive, motivation, and passion that we are after, we’d love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Current Job Vacancies
Formwork Draftsperson - Full time
We are currently seeking an experienced Formwork Draftsperson.
Duties & responsibilities
- Work closely with the design team, assisting with drawings.
- Exceptional skills in document control.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated to promote safety in design.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Understand and be able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings; translate concepts and information into drawings; use feedback to modify designs; apply design principles; demonstrate attention to detail.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- High competency with AutoCad and all Microsoft Office suites.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in formwork design.
- Good knowledge of Australian Standards & Regulations and Formwork Code of Practice.
- Experience in multi storey construction would be beneficial
- Advanced Diploma of Design/Drafting required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and expanding Australian owned business. An attractive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant. If you meet the criteria above please email us a current resume` and cover letter. Only successful candidates will be contacted.